So the past couple of day's i've been experimenting to see if my shape ups are actually doing anything. I wore flats yesterday, and my feet, knees, and hips hurt by the end of the day. My lower back was popping and my neck was stiff, and that gave me a massive headache. Today I wore high heels (and i knew they were going to be painful, but i love them) and my toes were sore, my back is sore, and it's almost as back as yesterday. I changed shoes about half an hour ago to my regular sneakers, and it's helping a little but my back is still sore and my hips are a little sore too. Tomorrow, I'm going to wear my shape ups and see if that helps any.
So, comparing Monday and Tuesday (Shape ups) to Wednesday and Thursday (flats, heels, and sneakers), Monday and Tuesday I felt better in general then I do today and yesterday. So, in my opinion, Shape ups are the way to go for people that have pain in their joints/back. I Love them soooo much, that my mom is actually getting a pair to help with her back. Yay Shape ups!!
I was just thinking about buying a pair myself. Glad to hear they help you!
ReplyDelete