Monday, March 28, 2011

Wrist pains :/

Today was a good day up until about 2:30 this afternoon. My wrists had been sort of stiff through out the day, but all of  sudden it was just one big sharp pain from the center of my forearm to my wrist. It hurt like crazy and i had no idea what to do. I tried massaging it but it didn't help much. Eventually the pain went away, but for the rest of the evening I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. The same thing has happened before but this time i didn't have a brace or ace wrap to put on it to help. luckily I carry Tylenol with me. Well that was the biggest of my pans today, aside from my stiff back and sore hips. It seems like all my joints are becoming more stiff and painful lately. I'm not sure what to do. Hmm...More Vitamins? We'll see what happens tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Carry some vet wrap with you and a small scissors soy ou can wrap the joint when it hurts....

    Ask the doc for lidocaine cream....or try the gel ibuprofen in some lotion and put in on your hurting area (if you can tolerate ibuprofen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wrist pain is the thing I complain about most. It has disabled me from working at my office job. Both wrists are affected and they hurt constantly and only hurt worse when I begin to type. I can't imagine typing 8 hours a day anymore. I have been like this for two months now and I'm kind of still wondering if I may be able to get rid of the pain eventually or maybe I'm in some denial stage. I think my co-workers don't believe me when I tell them about my pain but not much I can do to make them understand I guess.

    ReplyDelete